Monday, February 18, 2013

The Reason I Sing


When storms of life are raging and I look around me
I see the crashing billows and I am afraid
But when I look to Jesus and cry to Him for mercy
His outstretched hand reminds me, He's the Master of the wave

Chorus:
When He is my joy, my joy is unspeakable
When He is my strength, I can do all things
When He is peace, it passes understandings
When Jesus is my song I always have the reason to sing

Often I am tempted to seek for contentment
In temporary pleasures this world offers today
But when I look to Jesus, again I am reminded
The peace and joy He gives, they will never pass away

Bridge:
Friends may fail, and trail come
Circumstances change
Jesus is the only one
Who is always the same

Repeat chorus

He is the reason I sing....

This song is composed by a very good friend Niki Lott.
You can purchase a copy of this song/music sheet on their website for a very reasonable price

1 comment: