Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Without The Cross

Verse 1
Made of wood, built by man
There it stood, salvation’s plan
Adam’s fall and my own sin
It was all placed on Him
Chorus
Without the cross I would not know 
Redeeming love that sought my soul 
Without the blood, where would I be
I would be lost without the cross
Verse 2
Mercy spilled blood divine 
On Calvary’s hill for all mankind
Flowing through the ages past
Destined to reach me at last
Chorus
Bridge
I can’t repay Him for the grace He poured out on that tree
But I’ll live my life for Jesus Christ for all He’s done for me
Chorus 2
Without the cross I would not know 
Redeeming love that sought my soul
Without the blood where would I be 
I would be lost, I would be lost
I would be lost without the cross
Without the cross

No comments:

Post a Comment